- Be involved in all aspects of daily paint/coatings manufacture in line with product specifications.
- Fulfilling daily production volume requirements whilst meeting KPI’s as set out by management.
- Ensure Production operations are carried out to an effective standard and with efficiency, so the production schedule is consistently achieved.
- Ensure the workload is carried out effectively in collaboration with the production/filling/dispatch team.
- To follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s) where relevant.
- Ensuring that the quality of the product is accurate and the correct quality checks are completed during production/filling.
- Promotion of production efficiencies on a consistent basis.
- Providing cover for other employees in cases of absence/annual leave as required.
- Be an active member of our in-house NPD team, involving scaling up of batches, creating samples etc. where required.
- Promote health and safety within our production department, ensuring PPE provided is worn at all times, assist with risk assessments where relevant, and liaise with our Health and Safety officer in this regard.
- Performs other ad hoc duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar fast-paced manufacturing environment is desirable for this role.
- Well organised, strong communication skills and a meticulous level of attention to detail will be fundamental to this role.
- Enthusiastic, Flexible and a good team player.
- Manual Handling/Forklift experience would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day Shift
Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
APPLY by sending your CV to email@example.com